Quality, meaningful feedback for your organisation
There are right and wrong ways to ask questions when you need to elicit accurate, value-adding information. We are question-asking experts, so will set you on the right track.
We can also help you to interpret feedback and turn it into action steps.
Who should use this service?
- Business owners or leaders who want honest, meaningful and actionable feedback from staff to improve your business.
- Anyone with an enquiry-based project who understands that how questions are asked is critical to the value of the answers.
What will you get from us?
- Assessment of the situation: What's going on and how did things get this way?
- Clarification of what you want: For example, employee feedback about culture or conditions, or diagnosis of an issue.
- Solution design: Surveys, face-to-face interviews or feedback workshops — whichever will elicit the most useful and accurate information.
- Implementation: We'll provide the questions and an online survey platform (or you can use your Intranet), and the interviewer or facilitator.
- Interpretation: Translation of the feedback into action steps you can take to resolve the issues.
- Ongoing support: We'll coach, support and advise as much, or as little, as you feel you need.
How can you get started?
Contact us to discuss your situation.
Does your dog bite?
The critical importance of asking the right question. Best read in a French accent…
Inspector Clouseau: “Does your dog bite?”
Inspector Clouseau bends to pat the dog and gets badly bitten.
Inspector Clouseau: “I thought you said your dog does not bite!”
Hotelier: “That is not my dog.”